Johanna, Isaiah and I arrived home at approximately 1AM EST. It was a good trip. Isaiah and I took a nap before leaving at 5PM and got into the Detroit area around 7:30PM. Drew had me take a wrong exit, but I found my way all the same. What exit did he have me take? Big Beaver Rd. Yep. No need for me to be on Big Beaver Rd. at all, but I figured that out, and drove to my destination without any problems.
Johanna was waiting in the parking lot. It is so cool to see how she and Isaiah interact. There was running towards one another and big hugs, kisses, and rapid explanations by Isaiah as to the severe length of the trip, and the fact that the new Star Wars movie comes out in 14 sleeps.
I got to see most of OTB performance, and I had only seen one of the skits before. They are amazing. Truly. And I'm not just saying that.
Now I'm gonna go drink some coffee and try to get my head to stop pounding. Amazing what the sound of the Dragon Tales theme song can do to NOT help a headache.

1 comment:
i said i was sorry, ok?
plus...it's just fun to know there's a big beaver road out there in the town of Troy.
so now you can say you were on Troy's big beaver.
go you!
Post a Comment