It was a good day yesterday. Joe and I took Isaiah and some of his friends to the free Saturday matinee' to see "Spongebob Squarepants, The Movie". It was really quite entertaining. Then we hit a couple of thrift stores. Joe found a nice pillar for our garden for three bucks. Isaiah impressed us with his baseball hitting skills, Niah got sun on his shoulders, Johanna picked up an application at Starbucks, and cut my hair. She did a verra nice job.
Joe and I went out on date. Drinks, conversation, and then a movie. "Sahara" was entertaining, but I still preferred "National Treasure". What I want to know is, when did Matthew McConaughey become so ripped?!
Ah..the kettle calls.
I am learning how to post pictures on my blog. Can you tell? Check out the dramatic edit to my post called, "Standing on Drew's soapbox or something like that."

Too cute. Isaiah and Esme'

No comments:
Post a Comment