Thursday, December 16, 2004
Ring around the rosey...Tomi fell down
Freakin' hershey kisses roses and floral tape. Who's idea was it to make 100+ for table favors for my mother's wedding?! Doh! That would be me! I was so frustrated today, I said an incredibly bad word, which was reported to Mary Jo, who came over and proceeded to assemble about twenty roses to my 1. Okay two. Maybe. Did I mention that I fell down the basement steps also? You would think when I stepped on that two liter bottle that somehow appeared on the step, that it would be crushed, not roll. Oh, and the one craft that I have been doing well at for Christmas gifts, was really difficult today as well. I need a new glue stick. I need to put a Christmas tree up, and Joe came home today thinking a little two foot artificial one would suffice. I am not seventy years old yet, and we have a 6 year old in the house! Two feet is too small.
There's my rant for the day. Read it and be blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment