Saturday, I was tucking Isaiah into bed, and he told me he wanted to "pray about God, and get Jesus in my heart." I talked to him about what that meant, and helped him talk to God. It was cool. He had this big smile on his face, and I told him the angels in heaven were having a party, because they were so happy that he had talked to Jesus about living in his heart. He went down to tell his Poppa, and sister, who shared his excitement. Hugs and kisses all around. He wanted to wait up to tell his brother, but fell asleep.
Sunday morning arrived, and the first question he asked as he rubbed sleep from his eyes, "Is Jesus still in my heart, momma?" After being assured that Jesus was indeed still there, he rushed to tell Niah, and then called grandma to tell her too.
It is an incredible feeling to know that our children have a relationship with Jesus, and that we will always be together. Nothing can separate us....

No comments:
Post a Comment