Sunday, February 19, 2006

Can't stop thinking about Emily.

Sometimes all the irritating things about my family seem to shrink into the puny, and I feel absurd.

Please pray for Emily and her family.

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Thanks so much for thinking and praying for Emily. Your prayers are beautiful and it is so neat to actually see what you are praying. I really just can't tell you what it means to us to have you praying, so thank you.

(((hugs)))

Crystal Starr said...

Thank you Tomi for signing up to pray for Emily! I see that you got the early bird spot!

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Thanks for praying... I've added you to the prayer list.

“Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children.” Lamentations 2:19 (NIV)

“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2


In Him,
Amy