Monday, September 19, 2011

I don't knit, I crochet.

It is not difficult to understand. I work two 12 hour nights a week. Part of that schedule includes a three day weekend. After my weekend of work I have nine days off. (I know. It's a beautiful thing.) Then I return to work for two nights. Always Wednesday and Thursday. Five days off. Always Wednesday. One day off. Then it's my weekend again, always Friday, Saturday, Sunday. It is not rocket science. It is always the same.....

Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Off nine. Wednesday, Thursday. Off five. Wednesday. Off one. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Off nine. Wednesday, Thursday. Off five. Wednesday. Off one. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Off nine. Wednesday, Thursday. Off five. Wednesday. Off one. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Off nine. Wednesday, Thursday. Off five. Wednesday. Off one. Friday Saturday, Sunday. Off nine. And so on....

It would mean so much if you would try to get it. It's the little things that please me.

No comments: